Where I share my creations with you .... Beading on SG island


Friday 26 October 2007

Sekai: The globe in the hands of ladies

I like the Japanese tensha bead, very exquisite design.
so I must do something nice with it.
This piece make use of wirework, interlocking crystals and beads together.
the earrings are to be hooked on the long slender modern earring hook.
this piece is named sekai, the japanese word for the world.
The poem is dedicated to my dear friend who has shifted back to japan to work.
ganbatei ne.

The Pendant ($16 with chain) (sold)





Earrings ($12 without earring hook) (sold)



The world is my oyster,
Creativity is my drive,
Watch the ladies of the world rise,
and help shape SEKAI to fit their lives.
For women are Sekai, like mother is to son..
So respect the sekai masters...
for we are the true owners.

No comments: